This website gives hints about the OSIRIS data reduction pipeline. OSIRIS is the AO-assisted imaging spectrograph at Keck Observatory and not your grandma's spectrograph
- Here you can find the Cologne OSIRIS webpages.
- This webpage gives hints about how to install the OSIRIS data reduction pipeline. Especially about setting up multiple pipeline users on the same machine.
- Can I program my own modules ?
- Dataformat, Noise and QBITS
- What the heck is going on ?(some trouble shooting)
- You can find additional modules and related software here.
- This is an excellent OSIRIS data reduction webpage by Conor Laver (UC Berkeley).